I became a swim instructor because I believe swimming is a life skill. I want to pass on my swimming experience and knowledge to others, so any people of all ages, particularly children, can safely enjoy the water as much as I do.
- 22 years’ experience as a swimming instructor at APS Swim School, WaterJoy Swim School, Trent Bray Swim School and Diocesan Swim School
- FINA Swim Coaches Certification Level 2
- Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- Austswim Teacher of People with Disabilities
- Adolescent and adult competitive swim training
- Elite ‘Swim for Polo’ coaching
- Water safety strokes
- Toddlers and school-aged Learn to Swim coaching
Best Result with a Member
Working with a 5-year-old student who started as a complete non-swimmer to being proficient enough to be able to complete 20x 25-metre laps within a year.
Train With Me