I take great pride in the development process and love helping people go from weekend players to actual athletes. Seeing them realise that they can do something today that yesterday they thought they could never do is what it's all about.
- NZ Davis Cup player for 10 years
- NZ Davis Cup Captain 2 years
- Olympics for NZ Tennis Seoul 1988
- Played professional ATP 12 years reaching 115 in singles, 81 doubles
- Played Grand Slam main draw events
- Played and trained at the highest level both in NZ and around the world, teaching both technical and tactical facets of the game to all levels.
- Have run various clubs and school programs for many years.
Best Result with a Member
I've personally coached many NZ nationally ranked players who have proceeded to become regulars on the ATP tour.
Train With Me