I started playing tennis at the age of 4, and started playing regional representative tennis at age 12. After university and travelling the world playing socially, I returned to NZ to pursue tennis competitively. I fell in love with coaching and encouraging others to play.
- Tennis NZ Fundamentals Certificate
- Bay of Plenty Teams Event Rep.
- Caro Bowl Player 2016 – current
- Skills Active Sports Coach Certificate
- Played ITF Pro Circuit - trained in Japan
- Past international exposure to tennis at high levels and able to coach all aspects of the game
- Great communicator and fun with kids
- Fluent in French
Best Result with a Member
Seeing the progress of juniors from beginners to interclub players within a year has been very rewarding. I have also had success with adult members returning to interclub after years away from the sport.
Train With Me