Exercise has truly changed my outlook on life. The science behind how we move and how
to build resilience both physical and mentally interests me. To do this we need to step out
of our comfort zone.
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science - Major in Strength and Conditioning
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Scientist
- Cert III and IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Specific Programming
- Youth Athlete Development
- Movement Analysis
- Functional and Circuit Training
Best Result with a Member
I worked with AFL Victoria as a Rehab Coach for field umpires. I programmed training to help injured umpires return to the game. One umpire progressed to AFL Level and thanked me after his first game.
Train With Me