Tennis is a game for life – you can take it up at age 5 or 85 and the true test of a great coach is to be able to coach all types of people ages and abilities, while staying up-to-date with current international coaching techniques.
- High Performance TNZ Coach
- ITF L2 Club Professional Coach
- ITF L1 Junior Development Coach
- TNZ L1 Competition Coach
- Tennis Australia/TNZ Coach
- Former Caro Bowl Player
- On court, I can help you with technical and tactical coaching in a relaxed or competitive environment.
Best Result with a Member
Over the past 29 years of coaching, I have been lucky to work with many players at ATP, WTA, ITF and NZ representative level. I have been involved in the development of TNZ junior player of the year – Sebastian Lavie and Claudia Williams