I have always believed that Fitness (Physical Stability) is the stepping stone in creating stability in all other areas of life that matter. I have pursued this passion for fitness and holistic wellness as a whole since I was about 15, consistently spanning over 24 years. Come join me to utilise fitness as a tool, more so as a form of meditation enabling us to always be the Greatest and Grandest versions of ourselves and lead an Incredible fulfilled life.
- NZ Certificate in Exercise (Level 4)
- NZQA Accredited
- Certified Life Coach / Holistic Wellness Practitioner
- REPS Registered Personal Trainer
- First Aid Certificate
- BCom (ANU) – Majors in Accounting and Management
- MSc – Human Resource Management
- Strength / Resistance Training
- Holistic Wellness
- Life Coaching
- Lean muscle gain/Toning & Fat Loss
- High Intensity Interval Training, Functional Training & Group Training
Best Result with a Member
What is paramount to me is the relationship I build with my clients and making every session count – enjoyable, effective and productive, all at the same time.
I have supported many over the years to make significant changes / progress in their lives, see desired results and feel the benefit alongside everything else that unfolds in life.
Greatest satisfaction and fulfilment is to hear the words “I am confident now, I feel Great. I believe in myself to face and encounter anything and everything that life has on offer”. To assist and be a part of such a journey, to collectively have our cups overflow – for me is the greatest result of them all.