I am always ready to help guide you through the fitness goal you have always dreamed of. You can reach out to me anytime, I will do my best to help you out.
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation (Ongoing)
- FITREC Qualified Personal Trainer
- Level 1 Accredited Coach with the Australian Strength & Conditioning Association
- Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC)
- Strength and Conditioning (S&C)
- Nutritional Advice
- Functional Training
I fell in love with the fitness industry when I first competed in the 2020 ICN fitness model competition. From then, I trained myself every day to compete in the natural bodybuilding competitions while studying for my degree in exercise physiology and rehabilitation and other certificates to broaden my knowledge in human anatomy and physiology. I have the passion to help others improve their quality of life through exercise and achieve their desired fitness goals.