After becoming a successful bodybuilding competitor, people began to seek my support with training and nutrition, and thus, I became a personal trainer. Helping others achieve their goals is just as rewarding as winning a competition.
- Graduate Diploma in Physical Education
- Masters in Personal Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Certificate IV Personal Training
- Senior First Aid
- Muscle gain and fat loss
- Sports conditioning
- Functional postural analysis
- Power lifting and strength training
- Injury and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Body building (competition preparation)
- Exercise prescription for medical conditions
Best Result with a Member
I have had numerous successes, the most recent training a 54-year-old female client for her return to bodybuilding competition after 20 years out of training. She placed 2nd. An incredible journey!